搜索
查看: 1713|回复: 4

2010年12月MOOD杂志访谈(已翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-25 13:23:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
轉自:http://elflady.com/orlandolove/showpost.php?p=716939&postcount=1

Nel's edited picture:

As a neighbor boy
English home Orlando Bloom (33), postnatal named Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom, is a great actor, philanthropist, collector of watches and now ambassador for the perfume ads of BOSS Orange Men. Mood met Orlando in Barcelona this autumn.
The fact that Orlando is a city known for getting through the Barcelona airport to the hotel. In particular, speaks to me come sohver first thing that I'm going for a walk Gothic Quarter eye on your purse for God's sake hold, and shall be upset. Imagine that, a colleague of his who just a few hours way back to the airport hotel. Does not represent. "As an actor, well! Orlando!" informs the man triumphantly.

I met Orlando the day after the presentation to the press of BOSS Orange perfume for men. BOSS Orange Eyan Allen's creative director says Orlando is the perfect choice for a new men's fragrance. "He is exactly the kind of guy, like those to whom it is intended BOSS Orange Men Perfume -cool, direct, joyful, like a neighbor boy. Perhaps a word - like a guy with whom anyone would like to hang out around! "
Indeed, Orlando arrives at the event, hands in his pocket, a scarf around his neck, head, welcomes all of the hand, one could not really understand that space is a movie star. He posed for pictures and then going calmly to eat sushi.
In the morning, interview with Orlando, along with colleagues from Sweden and Denmark, at Arts hotel. Orlando is still in a good mood, sprawl on the couch, and actually looks like “a guy with whom everyone could hang out around”.

What is fashion for you?
“It is fundamental to me, that fashion would be convenient. I think that when people wear clothes in which they self-identify. So to me the most important criterion is the ease of dressing. I must admit that I do not like to wear a suit and in particular, I feel a bit embarrassed. Of course, there are places and events where a suit is inevitable,but possible, I prefer casual clothing like jeans and jacket.”

You have a collections of watch, where you had this interest?
“My grandfather had a clock, which he admired a lot, I think that I get this from him, I watched his enthusiasm and I have been really interested since my childhood. In my mind clocks are like small pieces of art.”

Do you have some favourite brands?
“When I started to collect them, I liked them all, old, new and especially coloured. Later I began to wonder about the old and antique cloks. My favourite brand is currently Bremont, which is an English company. I like this company’s values and policies.”

So, are Rolex times behind us?
“No! I have several Rolex and I love them. Yes, I love all of my collections of watches.”

What type of art other than cinema fascinate you?
“Sculpture! I love making sculpture. I learned it as a child and it offers a real pleasure to me to create something with my hands”.

You're also known as a philanthropist.
“I started cooperation with UNICEF four years ago and I think they are doing great and admirable work. The things we take for granted today are luxury for many. Around the world there are places where women and children walk several miles a day to get water; places where drinking water is harmful to your health; places where children cannot go to school. If we can do something for these people, build schools, build water supplies, it will delight children and mothers, and this result is totally awesome to see. And worrying about the environment and caring is something that can live on the planet and our posterity. It is currently hot, and not without reason.
I think that people, whom it is possible, it is actually obliged to help others.”

How do you see yourself in the future?
“Family. Working .... and yes, I have the family, so family ( Orlando and his wife, supermodel Miranda Kerr’s firstborn child should be born in January ). I have it.”

Are you afraid of it?
“Not directly but I’m….WOW! all of the following can be totally different.”

What do you want to teach to your child?
“I think that….mmmmm…( I think this is probably a too personal question, Orlando’s agent shout from afar), Yeah, I guess is true, we are next! But an open mind is one which I would like him to teach”

Whether and how to identify ourselves with BOSS Orange Men perfume
“Completely, as it sits on the concept of me very well. I feel like I’m a free spirited person, I always want to be, and hopefully I am, an open man and be treated to everything and all that surrounds me, and who, free of prejudices.”

BOSS Orange perfumes are quite spicy. Do you consider yourself a spicy one?
“Yes, I think I’m spicy. I think that is an attack on me, though!”(Laughs)

What kind of perfume you're not yet used?
“In fact, I'm not too used the previously extremely perfume, honestly. This means that I do not have any special daily ritual, just wash up my face with water. But I’m going to wear BOSS Orange Men perfume. Definitely. Because it’s really like me, this is a character, although it is highly portable and fun. Cool!

Was the advertising clip for BOSS Orange perfume more a work or a pleasure for you?
“The clip, directed by Jonas Ackerlund, was really fun - we did not have any scenario, we just did it. I like filming in this cozy atmosphere and liberal attitudes, it fits great to my nature. I’m a guy who takes his work very seriously, but I do not take myself seriously, if you know what I mean.”

BOSS Orange campaign is in addition to another campaign for Japanese brand UNIQLO. Whether these companies represent your opinion and values?
“BOSS Orange is meant for real people, in comfort and style. Uniqlo is perhaps a little pretentious.”

BOSS Orange men perfume shows mush of life and happy moments. What or who makes you always happy?
“My friends and family, they are first. Relatives. My dog definitely. Being outside, hiking, swimming, being creative. Producing. Creative lead characters in the movie I make. Good food, good wine, and of course travel.”

Your favourite places?
“There are many. At the age of 19 I was in Mexico, it was a very colourful trip. I’m currently in Barcelona for the second time, and I think it’s very special, lovely city life, form every corner here you can find something unexpected and interesting. I think that Barcelona is one of the coolest city in the world.”

You’re a great actor.
“Thank you”

…and many people around the world admire you. Whom you admire?
“Whom I admire? Wow! I really admire Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Sean Penn. I admire so many people, really. Because the world has a lot of wonderful people I admire.”

You also played in several major movies with magnificent cast. If you could do something with the same group of people yet, then who would pick?
“Lord of the Rings” probably, because it was a great experience. This was my first big film, I was young and it was…it was like really wow! Amazing shots, amazing people around me, houses, cars and money in my pocket. It was just wonderful.”

You have no bad habits?
“I gnawed fir in the past and I'm actually pretty open and have not yet received” (??) (and, although not, it could be during the interview to make sure)

What movies do you like in your free time?
I liked a lot “Social network”, in my opinion director David Fincher did a great job. I will definitely recommend “127 Hours”, but you have to be strong to see it!”
发表于 2011-1-26 10:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
开花对艺术总是有着无限的热情
发表于 2011-1-27 15:13:57 | 显示全部楼层
127 Hours我也比较纠结要不要看这部片子,我可不够strong
发表于 2011-1-27 22:35:19 | 显示全部楼层
有意思,值得翻一下。
开花啊,你真是个为艺术而生的人,真我之风采,闪亮啊。
发表于 2015-5-2 11:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
AS  A  NEIGHBOR  BOY     邻家大男孩
翻译:@白马投荒客

原文刊载于2010年12月爱沙尼亚杂志《MOOD》,同年11月,奥兰多•布鲁姆于巴塞罗那准备出席Hugo Boss Orange系列香水广告发布会,期间接受媒体采访。

出生于英国的奥兰多•布鲁姆(33岁),全名是奥兰多•乔纳森•布兰查德•布鲁姆,是一位杰出的演员,同时也是一位慈善家,腕表收藏爱好者,目前正是Hugo Boss真橙释放系列男士香水广告代言人,负责《MOOD》杂志的记者在这个巴塞罗那的秋日见到了他。

事实上,奥兰多从巴塞罗那机场到酒店的一路受到了当地人的热烈欢迎。特别是当我在巴塞罗那哥特区徘徊着等待来人的时间里,这种感受尤为明显,天啊那段漫长的时光简直让人心烦意乱。想象下他的同事历经辛苦终于从机场回到酒店时,随意感叹道:“真的是大明星啊……奥兰多!”提到那人的语气里满是骄傲与得意的样子。

我在Boss真橙释放系列男士香水的广告发布会结束后的第二天见到了奥兰多。Hugo Boss的创意总监兼香水广告制片人Eyan Allen谈到奥兰多是新推出的这款男士香氛最完美的代言人。“他就是那款型男,是那些中意于Boss真橙释放系列男士香水的那一类人——很酷,直率,饱含无拘无束的乐天精神。如果用一句话来总结的话或许是:那种无论任何人都乐意同他呆在一起的家伙。”

确实如此,抵达拍摄地点的奥兰多脖子上套着围巾,双手插在口袋里,态度热情地欢迎所有的人。如果不是亲眼见到你绝不会相信,气场如此亲和的人竟然是一位知名影星。等到一组宣传照片拍摄完之后,他起身安静地走去吃寿司。

早上,我和来自瑞典和丹麦的同事一道在Arts酒店采访了奥兰多,他的兴致仍然很高,毫不拘束地舒展着身子随意地歪在沙发上,看上去的确是“那种无论任何人都乐意同他呆在一起的家伙”。

时尚之于你意味着什么?
简约轻便于我而言才是时尚。我觉得人们大都会选择那些称心合意的衣服,所以对我来说,穿衣最为重要的一条准则就是舒适至上。我不得不承认自己不喜欢穿着西装,那会让我略感觉有点局促束缚。当然,在某些特定场合穿着正装是必要的,但一有可能,我会偏向选择
牛仔和夹克这种日常打扮。

你收集了很多腕表,为什么会对这方面产生兴趣呢?
我的祖父曾有一枚钟爱的怀表,我想自己是从那里继承的爱好。童年时代的我眼见了他对此的热忱与沉迷,打那时起就被深深吸引住了。我最爱的腕表品牌是宝名(Bremont),源于英国本土 ,我喜欢它的设计理念和收藏价值。【注①】

那么说,劳力士的时代已经过去了?
当然没有!我也同样拥有几款劳力士并且我爱它们。唔是的,我爱自己收藏的所有腕表。

除了电影之外还有那种艺术令你着迷?
雕塑。我喜欢做一些手工雕刻,当我还是个小孩子的时候就会了。它让我感受到用自己双手创造出事物的那种真切喜悦。

你同样以一位慈善家而闻名。
四年前我开始与联合国儿童基金会(UNICF)合作,我认为他们正致力于一项伟大且可贵可敬的事业。今天我们觉得自己理所当然拥有的东西对很多人而言却无比珍贵。在这个世界上,有的地方妇女和孩子一天要走好几英里去汲水;有的地方水源有害于人的健康;还有的地方儿童处于失学。如果我们可以为她们做点事,比如兴建学校,修建供水系统等,让母亲和孩子的脸上露出笑容……如果我们能看到这样的情景,那该会有多棒啊!还有一方面,我也担忧环境的恶化会危及到我们星球上的生命和子孙后代。这些都迫在眉睫的实际问题,而并非杞人忧天。
我认为凡是力所能及的人都应有义务去帮助他人。【注②】

觉得自己的未来会是什么样子呢?
家庭,事业……是的,我会拥有一个真正的完整的家(奥兰多和他的妻子预计将于明年1月迎来他们的宝贝)。我会有的。

内心会产生类似准爸爸的恐慌吗?
没什么直接的感受但是……哇哦!要知道接下来所有的一切都将变得完全不同了。

你打算如何教导你的孩子?
我想……嗯……(或许这个问题过于私人化了,奥兰多的经纪人在远处提醒)是的没错,我猜要不就这样?让我们开始下一个(问题)好了。不过有件事是我希望能教给他的,那就是开放包容的思想。

如何辨识选用Boss这款真橙释放系列男士香水的人?他们有什么特点呢?
大致来讲,它的香氛格调很适合我。我觉得自己是热爱自由又充满活力的,而我一直想要成为那样的人,我也无比希望自己是那样的人:一个拥有开放宽容心胸的人,平等地对待周围的人和所有事物,且不存在任何狭隘的偏见。

Boss真橙释放系列的香调含有微辛辣的木香,那你认为自己是个激情火辣的人吗?
我觉得我还挺“辣”的,但(这个香调)对我来说,还是挺有冲击性的。(笑)

哪一款香型的香水是你还没有用过的?
实际上,我不适应以前那种极端浓烈的香调,说真的。那意味着我日常没有打扮自己的那种特殊程序,通常都是清水洗下脸就算了。但我将来会选择用Boss这款香水的,绝对的,因为它真的很适合我,它代表了某种个性,舒适自在又充满乐趣。酷!

对你而言拍摄这则广告片与其说是工作,是否不如说更类似于一次愉悦的体验?
这个广告是由Jonas Ackerlund导演的,他真的是个非常有趣的人,我们没有任何分镜剧本,就那么直接上了。我喜欢在这种舒适惬意的氛围和开明自由的工作环境里拍片子,这非常合乎我的天性。我个人对待工作的时候是很严肃的,但对待自己并非如此 ,如果你明白我的意思。

你想除了代言Boss这款香水目前还有日本优衣库(Uniqlo)的广告,这两家广告是否体现了你的风格观念呢。
真橙释放系列男士香水是为那些真性情的人准备的,自由随心又有格调。优衣库或许有一点耍酷。

它的香氛流露出生活轻松和幸福的时刻,又是什么事或什么人让你一直感觉幸福呢?
我的朋友和家庭永远是排在第一位的。再加上亲戚。绝对有我的狗。去户外探险,徒步旅行,保持创造的活力。在自己制作的电影里面饰演角色。美食,佳酿,当然还有旅行。

你最爱的地方?
有很多。19岁的那年我在墨西哥,那是一次丰富多彩的旅程。这是我第二次来到巴塞罗那,我觉得它很特别,可爱的城市生活,在这里的每个街角转弯你都能遇见一些出乎意料和有趣的东西,我觉得巴塞罗那是世界上最酷的城市之一。

你是一个很棒的演员。
谢谢。

……而且全世界有无数人赞誉你,那么你最为钦慕的人是谁呢?
谁是我最钦慕的?哇喔!我从心底里敬佩莫罕达斯•甘地,纳尔逊•曼德拉,肖恩•潘。我景慕很多人,真的,因为这个世上有那么多杰出的人。【注③】

你也曾参与过数部大制作电影的演出,如果你能有机会再和同一批人共事,你会如何选择?
也许,是魔戒(Lord of the rings)吧,因为那真是无法忘怀的一段美好经历。那是我人生中第一部重量级的影片,那时我还很年轻而它是……它就像一个真正的传奇般的际遇。不可思议的拍摄历程,不可思议的人在我周围,房子、车子、金钱就这么一下子掉进我的口袋。那真的是非常美妙的事。

你有没有什么不好的习惯?
过去我会咬指甲,但是现在的我已经完全不干这事儿了。这次采访全程可以证明(没再咬过)。

在空闲的时候你喜欢看哪部电影?
我很喜欢《社交网络》(The social network),导演大卫•芬奇非常出色。另外我还推荐《127小时》这部片子,但如果想要看的话估计你得坚强点。【注④】

-----------------------------------------------------------

【注】①英伦之最宝名表(Bremont)是世界知名的英国腕表品牌,成立于2002年,2007年才推出首个制作精良的航空主题系列腕表。宝名表产量十分有限,制作标准精度极高,每一块都是经过认证天文台。该品牌的创立源自于为飞行员打造精美高品质手表的梦想。
②2007年,奥兰多•布鲁姆第一次访问尼泊尔西部偏远贫困地区的学校,此后开始致力于支持联合国儿童基金会的工作。2009年10月12日,联合国儿童基金会任命他为亲善大使,以表彰他在促进全世界儿童权利方面所做出的努力。
③莫罕达斯•甘地,印度民族解放运动的领导人和印度国家大会党领袖,现代印度国父,也是提倡非暴力抵抗的现代政治学说——甘地主义的创始人。
纳尔逊•曼德拉,首位黑人总统,被尊称为南非国父,反种族隔离人士,1993年获诺贝尔和平奖。
肖恩•潘,编剧,导演,演员。主要代表作有《死囚漫步》、《21克》等,2004年凭借神秘惊悚片《神秘之河》获得第76届奥斯卡金像奖最佳男主角奖,2009年凭借人物传记片《米尔克》获得第81届奥斯卡金像奖最佳男主角奖。
④《社交网络》(TSN),获得第83届奥斯卡金像奖(提名)
《127小时》(127 Hours), 获得第83届奥斯卡金像奖(提名)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Orlando Bloom中文站  

GMT+8, 2019-11-18 19:32 , Processed in 0.453669 second(s), 15 queries .