搜索
查看: 2305|回复: 5

现在看2001年时候对开花的采访....

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-25 23:12:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这是一个葡萄牙的记者对开花的采访翻译,看日期,2001年12月9日,魔戒第一部都还没上映...

Talking with The Lord Of The Rings - A transcript book ::

9 December, 2001
London, Dorchester  

This is basically your first movie and you look very different there than what you really are. Didn't you find it strange, to see yourself on screen looking like that ?

Orlando Bloom : It was really weird. We acted the characters based on Tolkien's vision for the elves. But it was really very strange to see myself blond and with blue eyes. Transforming yourself for a part is always great.

How far were you involved in dangerous scenes, during the shoot of the movie ?

OB : The battle scenes were scaring. But most of the time the shooting location was a very safe place. Of course that when you have animals involved, you never know what will happen. But I love animals, I had a great time riding a horse.

But you haven't gotten hurt, even during the battle sequences ?

OB : That is something you can't help when you're fighting an orc. But Legolas is supposed to come out of it without even a scratch, because of his supra-human qualities, for example, in terms of strength, reflexes or senses. He's like a samurai. I've always imagined him (Legolas) like one of Kurosawa' seven samurais. I've tried to give him that same kind of posture. But every time you had to do a battle a battle sequence against the orc, it was impossible not to get a scar, a scratch, a bloody hand. But it was fun to be involved in all of those situations and come out on top. As an elf, (Legolas) walks out without a scratch.

To compose the character, you had to learn many things, like how to shoot a bow, for example.

OB : That was an excellent way to get inside the character. No one had ever seen an elf before. Tolkien created these incredible beings, placed in (Middle-)Earth by the gods and angelic spirits. They're favorite characters to many people. I felt that responsibility, but it was a way of understanding what they were. I characterized them through reading, firstly. There is a lot of information about the elves. Then I did what I had to do. How does an elf walk, how does he move, how does he seat ? (Elves) possess that super-human ability of doing everything right. We worked to understand how we could achieve that, in an organic way. We didn't want it looking too stylized.

How was it like working with Liv Tyler ?

OB : We started it over the top and then worked it out until we knew what was best for us both. But, in my case, it was slightly different, because I'm a warrior elf and Liv's more gracious, even though possessing the same qualities. In his natural habitat, Legolas would have that same graciosity; same way as Liv, when she has to ride a horse, can be the warrior type as well. That was one of the interesting aspects of Peter Jackson's work, he has given a great personality to each character.

What was your previous relationship with the Lord Of The Ring phenomenon ?

OB : It was important in my childhood because we learnt it at school. I read The Hobbit and half of The Lord Of The Rings when I was a kid, but I was more interested in sports then. But I read the books when they started to pick actors and read them several times before going to New Zealand. The books were an essential part of the all process. We couldn't have done the movie without the books as our guide. With the three movies shot in sequence it would've been hard without them to know where our character was on each moment. We always kept the books and the script side by side, to help us, to support us with all the details that the books have.

How did you cope with a year and a half period of shooting ?

OB : One of the things that Peter did to help us was to show us some shots from the movie. He would put together some scenes and showed them to the cast and crew, so that everyone realized what it was that we were trying to achieve. With different people working at different times you could lose yourself quite a bit. It couldn't be helped. His decision of doing that was a very smart one because everyone, at a given time, would be clueless about what they were doing. It acted like a focus point and gave us more vigour and energy for what was to come.

Having started to work so shortly ago, wasn't it difficult for you to be part of a project that will take so long to come to an end ?

OB : It was a task of great love for all those involved. Everybody gave everything, so that this project could happen. When you see the movie, you understand that it was a great deed, especially for those who knew the books, to manage to capture all of its information and put it there, with the integrity and clearness as Peter Jackson did. It was a bit frustrating sometimes, because we didn't exactly knew what would happen in the following day. But we felt like we were doing something that had never been done before. Three movies at once, everybody gave their mind and respect to Peter. We've all believed in his vision.

How was the all process of learning the elves' language ?

OB : Our diction professor translated and vocalized the lines, so that we could understand them. It was a return to the phonetic classes. We're actors.

What do you think a movie like this will do to your career ?

OB : I have no expectations. I hope that this movie is welcomed with the same energy that I've invested in it. It was an amazing experience. I feel blessed for being a part of this project. It will open me a lot of doors. It will be in the spotlight in the USA, which is an all-new territory for me, in terms of scripts and job offers. But I tell myself that hoping for nothing is the best thing to do.

只翻译一下这段:
Q:你认为一部这样的电影会对你的事业产生什么样的影响?
OB:我并没有什么期望。我希望这部电影收到的欢迎与我投入的热情一样。这是一次令人惊叹的经历。我对能成为这部作品的一部分感到幸运。它会为我带来许多机会。它会在美国引起注意,吸引剧本和工作合约,而美国对我来说还是一个全新的领域。不过我对自己说最好不要满怀希望。

Is it true that you have a tattoo inspired by the movie ?

OB : All of the Fellowship of the Ring's nine actors did the same tattoo. It represents the word nine in elvish. The book's illustrator drew it. We started to talk about it and all agreed to do the tattoo. Viggo already had some tattoos. Now, imagine Ian McKellen with one...

发表于 2004-10-25 23:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
说话质朴谨慎,为人低调行事,某人在那么小的年纪真不容易。

“它会在美国引起注意,吸引剧本和工作合约,而美国对我来说还是一个全新的领域。不过我对自己说最好不要满怀希望。”

路素一步步走滴,某伦你走得很稳啊:  )

就是本论坛的一篇文,转贴出处为《看电影》,看看OB成名未久时该杂志所转的文,再与现在的评论对比,当中的差异颇耐人寻味。

http://www.obbbs.com/wz/ReadNews.asp?NewsID=335&BigClassName=新闻中心&SmallClassName=纯粹OB&SpecialID=0

另,在最新一期看电影中,某人差点被评为“近五年来对中国影视圈影响最大的滴外国伦”,把偶惊出一身冷汗,心想还好8素他啊,最后,这项桂冠被授予了怪物“史莱克”先生~

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-25 23:41:55编辑过]

发表于 2004-10-26 10:21:10 | 显示全部楼层
偶现在也在看开花的旧采访,8过不是中文滴,在老的中文采访,就算比较实事求是,对偶这个已经被外国杂志养刁了的银,也索不够班滴~~

从开花的说话做事来看,不论他以后成就如何,至少他不是一个肤浅的人,至于其他,每个人都会有不同的感觉.

亲爱的月月啊,某开要是真被评了那么个玩艺,评语之不定要写成啥米呢,现在就祈祷中文杂志不要烦开花了,8过他们要赚钱,于是继续一边踩花,一边赚钱,8过,JJ还真有钱,杂志都看啊,偶都多半年没卖过中国的娱乐电影杂志了~~
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-26 23:48:37 | 显示全部楼层
--从开花的说话做事来看,不论他以后成就如何,至少他不是一个肤浅的人
正是。演艺圈里年轻漂亮的人多得是,一夜成名在中外也不乏先例。回忆一下这些年来迅速走红的年轻人,大多数面对突如其来的名利不是惊惶失措就是飘飘然,能如开花这样一步一个台阶稳步上升的实在少之又少。至少我自问如果是我处在这样的位置恐怕做不到他这么好,那些bashers不知道能不能做到。
发表于 2004-10-30 12:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
——正是。演艺圈里年轻漂亮的人多得是,一夜成名在中外也不乏先例。回忆一下这些年来迅速走红的年轻人,大多数面对突如其来的名利不是惊惶失措就是飘飘然,能如开花这样一步一个台阶稳步上升的实在少之又少。至少我自问如果是我处在这样的位置恐怕做不到他这么好,那些bashers不知道能不能做到。

大同意,也许正因为这点,我才会喜欢他吧。也因为这一点,当你越了解他,你会越喜欢他的。因为他的采访,他的视频,都让人觉得他首先是一个执著的演员,很好的人,而不是一个只靠脸蛋吃饭的像我们这边的很多所谓娱乐明星。
发表于 2014-5-22 08:48:37 | 显示全部楼层
另,在最新一期看电影中,某人差点被评为“近五年来对中国影视圈影响最大的滴外国伦”,把偶惊出一身冷汗,心想还好8素他啊,最后,这项桂冠被授予了怪物“史莱克”先生~
能够输给怪物“史莱克”先生真真是极好的呀!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Orlando Bloom中文站  

GMT+8, 2019-12-10 09:42 , Processed in 0.179989 second(s), 15 queries .